LCF MA graduates took centre stage this week, in-line with the opening of London Fashion Week, and showcased their bold and individual final projects, in a multitude of formats and on a diverse range of themes.
Students MA Strategic Fashion Marketing, MA Fashion Retail, MA Design Management for the Fashion Industries and MA Fashion Entrepreneurship produced a professional lookbook, which highlighted the varied courses, non-conformist subject areas and approaches adopted by these new LCF graduates. The emphasis is on students challenging the status quo and engaging with disruptive thinking in order to build and capitalise on the existing strengths of the international fashion industries.
Students from MA Fashion Media Production, MA Fashion Photography, MA Fashion and Film and MA Costume Design for Performance, used film to explore themes as diverse as the power of objects, gender boundaries and memory. The films on show exemplified the many approaches and treatments available to, and embraced by, these ambitious new graduates.
- Read the full MA Business and Management programme showcase report
- Read the full MA Fashion Film Media and Communications programme showcase report
- Read more news from MA14
- Exhibition open during London Fashion Week until 16th February
- MA14 takeover on LCF Channel: full listings, profiles and the catwalk live stream
- Join the discussion with #LCFMA14
The post Media and Management students showcase work during London Fashion Week appeared first on LCF News.