UAL staff and external guests are invited to attend the 2014 Arts2Innovation Forum, taking place on 9 September from 4.30-8.30pm at Central Saint Martins.
The Arts2Innovation Forum is a platform for industry professionals and senior academics to share insights into how applying creativity to business can stimulate innovation and shape organisational culture.
Our panel of experts will share their experiences and tackle a number of key questions, including:
• What is the value of arts and culture in business management?
• What is the role of the arts in organisational development and innovation?
• How can the arts contribute to improve business performance?
• How can arts-based education and research be connected to business innovation?
• How do investments in the arts contribute to wealth creation at micro and macro levels?
• How can arts-based strategies and initiatives be designed and implemented to enhance organisations’ value creation capacity?
Confirmed speakers are:
Nigel Carrington, Vice Chancellor, University of the Arts London
Professor Clive Holtham, Director of Cass Learning Laboratory, Cass Business School, City University
Fiona Lesley, Director, MAP
Rob Montgomery, Group Head of Brand Experience, Nando’s
Professor Jeremy Till, Pro-Vice Chancellor and Head, Central Saint Martins
Professor Giovanni Schiuma, Director of the Innovation Insights Hub, University of the Arts London
Caryn Solomon, Head of Organisational Development, Investec
Moderator: Martin Gent, Co-owner and Director of Creativity, Spinach
The event is free but booking is essential. Book now through Eventbrite.