Six talented LCF alumni are to launch collections at this year’s London Collections: Men showcase.
Taking place over the 16th, 17th and 18th of June, the show will put the breadth of the best British fashion talent on display.
The opening event of London’s menswear calendar will include the following alumni as part of its top British brands and businesses:
- MA Fashion Design and Technology, Menswear alumnus, Domingo Rodriguez, who was also part of the inaugral LCF Masterclass.
- 2010 graduates of Fashion Design and Technology: Menswear BA and MA, Wouter Baartmans and Amber Siegel who make up the luxury menswear label, Baartmans & Seigel, and also featured as part of LCF Masterclass.
- MA Fashion Design Technology, Menswear alumnus, Kay Kwok.
- Innovative designer and BA Fashion Design Technology: Menswear alumnus, JW Anderson
- BA Fashion Design Technology: Menswear alumnus and Centre for Fashion Enterprise designer, James Long.
- Collaborators, alumna Ada Zanditon and Nik Thakkar, who will launch Ada+Nik, a luxury menswear brand which brings together Ada’s unique womenswear aesthetics and Nik’s creative vision.
The showcase is sure to challenge and inspire by celebrating the British cultural landscape which shapes these creatively and commercially important designers and their labels.
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design and Technology: Menswear
- MA Fashion Design and Technology, Menswear
- LCF Masterclass
- Centre for Fashion Enterprise